Monday, March 8, 2010

To BE or not To BE?

In the middle lays the point zero, where most of humanity is today. I was questioning my own place, and wondering if there is a reason to actually BEING, when zero is the stagnation of the whole. I wanted to enjoy and create and rise above mediocrity, but wasn't seeing a reason left to do so. I was in this wonder for over 7 years and looked for answers to the reason.

I have been accused of being myself! What's that? I was totally shocked that some people out there actually think that they have the right to dictate others rights to BE!
It took me a very long time to understand that it is real. That those people who are NOT looking for achievement, beauty, happiness or success, take the right to destroy your vision in the name of the whole that lays at point zero.

Reading "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand pointed out those "looters" (she calls them) for me, and I have finally seen the true essence of evil on earth. I never really believed that evil existed, I was too busy looking for enlightened beings and my own joy of creating, for my own sake. Then, Ayn Rand, with her heroic ideal that she proposes in Atlas Shrugged, values intelligence and talent…and Dagny, one of her main heroes, opened my heart again. It lead the road to myself, and made me see that I was doing just that...Being ME! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am finally a free entity to BE and Do as I please...

No comments:

Post a Comment