Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do Women Want?

This phrase give me chilled! What do women want? What a question! What do women suppose to want? Do we always have to ask? What does it mean? Man, are they wanting too? Is women wants really different then men? They do not want? I "AM" and that's all I need! I am stopping the "wanting" and act as a human been and a real person, cause I AM! If every women today stop asking what they want and realize that who they "Are" is a human been with top capacity and act as one, without asking for permission to be, act or exist and take the lead of their own life without complaining and ask stupid questions like that...maybe we women would see that we have it all and want nothing but live,love and enjoy! Same as men! Who to ask for permission? Who is my boss? Who is telling me I should ask? Who am I suppose to ask? For gods sake...stop asking and BE!

I know now and for all what I really want.
I want to BE and the good news is: I already AM!
Now, I go on with my magnificent self!

No comments:

Post a Comment