Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I AM!

What I have found lately is that I am already what I wanted to be and never been any other way. I have try for 7 years to become went I was already! It is hilarious! But I realize that I was always, I also realize that I was searching for "something" all those years and that "something" was to acknowledge just that, I AM! Went I read the book "Atlas Shrugged" from Ayn Rand, I found myself again. I have lost myself for a while cause I had some hard time and got cut thinking that he must be me. I must have done something wrong, and actually that specific thought that "I must I done something wrong" was the only thinking I did wrong. I was, just before I begin to think that though. I was, always and I am still and can never be otherwise. No one can be someone else. We can fake it for a while but our true self always come back to us. We may pretend for some time but at the end we still are, who we are. I wrote a song that was telling that the whole time "I Rather Be ME", now that's for sure!

So, for now on I AM, and always will BE.
And I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment